Hmmm.

Just wanted to touch base. I'm determined not to go so long between posts! Hopefully tomorrow I will finally get pics up from Stella's birthday party. I've been procrastinating... There are so many pictures to sort through and we've been super busy this week.

Anyways... There is a reason that this post is entitled "Hmmm."

Because I've been thinking about something.

Yep. Thinking. Scary.

So in the blogging world there is a trend to occasionally post just pictures. Not detailed blog or much explanation. Just pictures. My friend Jill does Wordless Wednesday, my sister Amy started Favorite Friday, and my cousin Sarah is doing Silent Saturday.

I feel left out!! Haha.. I was trying to think about what I might name my picture exclusive day.

Minute Monday?

Tuesday... Tuesday... Ehh I got nothing.

Thoughtful Thursday? Thoughtless Thursday? Wait.. What?

Say Whaaaaa Sunday? Uhh.. No.

Ok, ok, I'm scrambling for a good idea.

Suggestions?


0 comments:

Post a Comment